|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||one week|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
GPJ-08H8 Fiber Optic Splice Closure
● Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool kit.
● The strong housing provide fire resistant, waterproof and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsioning and impacting.
● Design flexibility and high reliable sealing system
● Cable sealing method: mechanical type
● It can be used in straight-through and branching application
● It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried, wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting application.
● It can be mounted on a pole, wall or strand.
Fiber Optic Splice Tray
Cable Entry and Size
1-8 pieces of FOSC 2412B
With 12 or 24 fibers per tray
96 or 192
(w/o middle section)
4 ports with max.ф22mm
1-12 pieces of FOST 2412B
with 12 or 24 fibers per tray
144 or 288
(with 1 pcs of middle section)
8 ports with max.ф22mm
Accessories provided with the FOSC: seal tape, insulation tape, special wrenches, hanging hook, emery paper, earthing wire, nylon tie, labeling paper, measuring paper, desiccant and buffer tube.
Accessories to be ordered in addition: pressure testing valve, earthing ground.