|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,EXW||Packing:||4 pcs/ctn|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T||Delivery Date:||one week|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
● Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool kit.
● The strong housing provide fire resistant, waterproof and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsining and impacting.
● Design flexibility and high reliable sealing system.
● Cable sealing method: heat shrink type.
● It can be used in straight-through and branching application.
● It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried,wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting application.
● It can be mounted on a pole, wall or strand.
Fiber Optic Splice Tray
(H x D) mm
No. of Cable Entry
1-6 pieces of FOST 7748
with 24 fibers per tray
1 large oval port
6 round ports
The accessories included in the FOSC: earthing wire, nylon tie, buffer tube, emery paper, metal paper, metal hoop, insulation tape, aluminum foil.
The accessories to be ordered in addition: earthing ground, pressure testing valve, small heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (for small round), big heat shrinkable fixing sleeve with branching-off clip (for large oval port).