|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||one week|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
GPJ-07V4m Fiber Optic Splice Closure
● Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool kit.
● The strong housing provide fire resistant, waterproof and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsining and impacting
● Design flexibility and high reliable sealing system
● Cable sealing method: heat shrink type.
● It can be used in straight-through and branching application.
● It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried, wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting application.
● It can be mounted on a pole, wall or strand.
Fiber Optic Splice Tray
Cable Entry and Size
1-4 pieces of FOST 3706B
with 6 or 12 fibers per tray
24 or 48
1 large oval port with.¢ 20mm
3 round ports with ¢ 16mm
The accessories included in the FOSC: earthing wire, nylon tie, buffer tube, emery paper, metal hoop, insulation tape, aluminum foil.
Accessories to be ordered in addition: earthing ground, pressure testing valve, small heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (for small round ports), big heat shrinkable fixing sleeve with branching-off clip (for large oval port).