|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Trade Term:||FOB,CIF,FCA,EXW||Packing:||12 sets/per CTN|
|Payment Terms:||T/T||Delivery Date:||1 week|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land|
● Easy to re-enter, it never requires re-entry tool kit.
● The strong housing provide fire resistant, waterproof and quakeproof while protecting splices during pulling, torsioning and impacting.
● Design flexibility and high reliable sealing system.
● Cable sealing method: mechanical sealing type.
● It can be used in straight-through and branching application.
● It can be used in aerial, underground, direct buried, wall-mounting, hand hole and duct mounting application.
● It can be mounted on a pole, wall or strand.
Fiber Optic Splice Tray
Max. No of
(LC or SC)
1-4 pieces of FOST 3706B
with 6 or 12 fibers per tray
2 ports with max. ф 20mm, another 2 ports with max. ф16mm, the rest 2 ports with max. ф13mm
The accessories included in the FOSC: seal tape, 1 piece of special wrench, wall mounting fixer, emery paper, earthing wire, nylon tie, buffer tube. Accessories to be ordered in addition: earthing ground, adapter panel, adapter, pigtail, patchcord, wall-mounting bracket.
Category: Box Type Fiber Optic Splice Closure